[QUEST] A good Samaritan

Go down

[QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by brunnwag on 11.02.12 14:23

My idea was your like 17 and your walking through a city (like dras-Leona) and you see some guard picking on a woman, you try to help her and they set of after you, you go to hide in a building but get shot by an archer, your vision goes blurry like in one of the dark brothrhood quests. You stumble around, You managed to shut the door, and you see a few eggs (different colours) on cushions and get to go and select one, then a screen comes up and you choose stlye of dragons body, Gender and Name, Colour is decided by which egg you picked up. You the turn around and are blinded as the light shines through the now open door. The soldiers say, "Who Are You!?" Then you choose yor race and stuff. Then one soldier says "Look sir, he has a dragon!" You look down t notice that the egg has hatched and a baby dragon is on the floor in front of you. Then you are taken to nasuada for further instructions. Smile What do you think?
avatar
brunnwag
Still thinking about rank...

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by Matttt on 11.02.12 16:10

Having a selection of dragon eggs in an easy to get into room seems a bit far fetched
avatar
Matttt
Member

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by brunnwag on 11.02.12 16:44

Well remember that people are allowed to parade around them and pick them up, it's not like someone would steal them, it's pointless. Even to start a rebellion. The other, older and stronger, riders would smash you in seconds. The more people to see the eggs the better.
avatar
brunnwag
Still thinking about rank...

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by Matttt on 11.02.12 21:05

They obviously would be on display but, in my opinion, they would be secured/guarded at all times as you don't want a petty thief stealing one.
avatar
Matttt
Member

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by blazingsentinal on 12.02.12 9:39

well maybe you run across the parade and smash other a litter holding the eggs?
avatar
blazingsentinal
Active Member

Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by brunnwag on 12.02.12 12:08

yeah but i like the idea of the screen going blurry and when the door opens and your blinded.
avatar
brunnwag
Still thinking about rank...

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by oromis16 on 12.02.12 18:52

How would this work with an elf or an urgal? Couldn't the elf just get into one of the guards mind and stop them from harassing the woman? or paralyse all the guards chasing him/her?

oromis16
Member

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by brunnwag on 13.02.12 7:37

Maybe the elf was deserted in the empire before being taught any magic or it could of being for the thrill? Did you ever play knock off ginger or knock and run? If you had magical powers you wouldnt hide then knock because it wouldn't be exhilarating.
avatar
brunnwag
Still thinking about rank...

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [QUEST] A good Samaritan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum