ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shortage of Time, University and the Mod

2 posters

Go down

SHOULD WE MERGE WITH ASCRIOT´S TEAM TO CREATE ALAGAESIA

Shortage of Time, University and the Mod I_vote_lcap63%Shortage of Time, University and the Mod I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Shortage of Time, University and the Mod I_vote_lcap0%Shortage of Time, University and the Mod I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shortage of Time, University and the Mod I_vote_lcap37%Shortage of Time, University and the Mod I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Shortage of Time, University and the Mod Empty Shortage of Time, University and the Mod

Post by MCBM 11.04.12 13:20

Hello all

Lately I've not been very active ( actually I haven't been active ), and that's because I'm a month away from my University Admission Examinations. Until June 7 I'm afraid that I'll be gone and won't be able to comment or support, or admit people into the team. However after that period expires I'll be back and committed to the project.

Since I've done a pretty bad job administrating this mod's development and forum ( and since I won't be here ), I'll raise AnonDraco and Urwy to administrator status so that they can manage while I'm gone as well as after my return. I also give them full permission to raise anyone they want to Admin status and remove that status when necessary.

'Till June 7 good luck guys, and have fun and happy Easter!

MCBM

Last edited by MCBM on 30.05.12 11:27; edited 2 times in total
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Shortage of Time, University and the Mod Empty Re: Shortage of Time, University and the Mod

Post by Urwy 12.04.12 13:46

MCBM wrote:Hello all

Lately I've not been very active ( actually I haven't been active ), and that's because I'm a month away from my University Admission Examinations. Until June 7 I'm afraid that I'll be gone and won't be able to comment or support, or admit people into the team. However after that period expires I'll be back and committed to the project.

Since I've done a pretty bad job administrating this mod's development and forum ( and since I won't be here ), I'll raise AnonDraco and Urwy to administrator status so that they can manage while I'm gone as well as after my return. I also give them full permission to raise anyone they want to Admin status and remove that status when necessary.

MCBM

Wut? O.o Wh... w.... noes!
i'm not sure if either Draco or me are suited for a task like that.... Draco will be gone for half a year or so sometime soon. And i just plain suck at any form of leadership. (even though i wish otherwise)
Besides that, dont we have our hands full already with these models and textures? i really think we seriously need more texturers and modellers to pull this off.

Let me just put it like this bluntly: What have we actually achieved so far besides a bunch of weapons, scripts and ideas?
Now, i might not know the full details of what's stopping us from stepping up our game, but i'm truly doubtful we'll get anywhere soon in our current state, let alone in a year (Which was the projected development time for the mod if i recall correctly)

Then again; i might be reasoning like a politician; i can see something is wrong, but i cant exactly tell what it is, and how to solve it. So if i'm missing something here, please tell me Smile
Urwy
Urwy
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Shortage of Time, University and the Mod Empty Re: Shortage of Time, University and the Mod

Post by MCBM 12.04.12 15:07

Urwy wrote:

MCBM

i'm not sure if either Draco or me are suited for a task like that.... Draco will be gone for half a year or so sometime soon. And i just plain suck at any form of leadership. (even though i wish otherwise)
Besides that, dont we have our hands full already with these models and textures? i really think we seriously need more texturers and modellers to pull this off.

Let me just put it like this bluntly: What have we actually achieved so far besides a bunch of weapons, scripts and ideas?
Now, i might not know the full details of what's stopping us from stepping up our game, but i'm truly doubtful we'll get anywhere soon in our current state, let alone in a year (Which was the projected development time for the mod if i recall correctly)

Then again; i might be reasoning like a politician; i can see something is wrong, but i cant exactly tell what it is, and how to solve it. So if i'm missing something here, please tell me Smile

To be honest, I never really thought the mod to acquire so much support when I proposed it. What I mean is that I knew that I would be out of the picture during this particular period ( I've also said this in the OP in TNF ), and that the time in between would allow enough support to be gathered. Fortunately it was much faster, but that also means that I cannot really participate 'till June.

Now what I meant by raising you and Anon to admin status means that you will be able to admit people into the team so that their applications aren't ignored. I'm not asking you to do my job ( unless you want to ). I'm just trying not to get people to abandon the project. I chose you and Anon cause I know you a little better. Forgot to say that brunnwag is also an administrator ( always was apparently Razz ). I'll also raise Jonix, Matttt and AspenShadow, then cause I trust them too, and they can also provide a lot of assistance.

Note that you don't actually have to do it. But if you want, all of you guys can admit people into the team and manage the forum ( NOT THE MOD - unless you want to ), just so as to keep interest going.

Anyways if you or anyone else have/has any objections/suggestions post them here

P.S. I know we are a lot over the deadline - we should have started, however my studies have caught up to me.
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Urwy 12.04.12 15:59

MCBM wrote:
Urwy wrote:

MCBM

To be honest, I never really thought the mod to acquire so much support when I proposed it. What I mean is that I knew that I would be out of the picture during this particular period ( I've also said this in the OP in TNF ), and that the time in between would allow enough support to be gathered. Fortunately it was much faster, but that also means that I cannot really participate 'till June.

Now what I meant by raising you and Anon to admin status means that you will be able to admit people into the team so that their applications aren't ignored. I'm not asking you to do my job ( unless you want to ). I'm just trying not to get people to abandon the project. I chose you and Anon cause I know you a little better. Forgot to say that brunnwag is also an administrator ( always was apparently Razz ). I'll also raise Jonix, Matttt and AspenShadow, then cause I trust them too, and they can also provide a lot of assistance.

Note that you don't actually have to do it. But if you want, all of you guys can admit people into the team and manage the forum ( NOT THE MOD - unless you want to ), just so as to keep interest going.

Anyways if you or anyone else have/has any objections/suggestions post them here

P.S. I know we are a lot over the deadline - we should have started, however my studies have caught up to me.

Looks like i misunderstood alot from that OP.. Embarassed sorry about that.
Just so you know; ive been forum admin for as long as i know XD rarely use it though. wasent sure if it was on purpose or not, so i figured i'd use it wisely Smile
So nothing really changes for me then XD
Urwy
Urwy
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM 30.05.12 11:22

Hello all, its been some time since I last posted here ( RL duties ) but now I have the time to take a breath.

I have been studying hard to get into university among the political/economical issues that ravage my homeland.

Unfortunately, ( as I'm sure you've all heard ) the Elections of the 6th of May in Greece failed to produce a government. Instead a new election is planned for the 17th of June.

Due to this development the examinations have been squished together so that they can be over shortly for the election ( this means that I and my compatriots will be examined every day, sometimes two subjects at the time ). I was hoping that I would be able to return at the 7th of June, at the time the main exams would be over. But this development calls for harder studying. Thus I will be able to return at the 14th of June.

I apologize for the bad news, but bear with me for one more week.

On better news me and Acsriot have been discussing the merging of our teams to work together into creating Alagaësia for Skyrim.

I will make this thread a poll for it, anyone may vote.

Till the 14th of June folks, have a nice day.

MCBM
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down