ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERGER

5 posters

Go down

MERGER Empty MERGER

Post by MCBM 22.06.12 7:08

Hello all,

As the poll that was recently opened suggests, our merger with the Alagaesia Creation Group is now a reality. We are all very excited for this, so here is how it is going to work.

I'm calling all of our team members to join THIS site for now, until the new one is set up. This is because our current website is owned by Niko Enko, who appears to have disappeared. It is important to use the same nickname on the new site!

Over there, we will join the forums and discussions. This site will be kept online ( I cannot really close it down, since it doesnt belong to me ) so we can still browse our forums. As soon as the new site is set up, most of our discussions in here will be transferred to the other website, along with our decisions and polls and threads, so that the others can know how much progress we have made.

Another topic : Admins

I have agreed with torxe, a senior admin of the ACG that our team will have admins on our new merged group as well. So, whoever is in the current list of admins and wants to become an admin in the new group must simply say so in this thread.

The current admins are : AnonDraco, AspenShadow, Jonix, Matttt and Urwy

So let's get this merger going people Very Happy

NOTE : Whoever doesnt join the new website within 15 days and doesn't provide a reason, will be removed from the team. Of course, if someone is away for like a month and doesnt see this message, he/she will be readmitted on the team upon request. That is also true for anyone who wishes to return.

Thanks,
MCBM

Last edited by MCBM on 23.06.12 12:05; edited 1 time in total
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

MERGER Empty Re: MERGER

Post by Urwy 23.06.12 9:57

Wait.. what? There was only a single for against the merge.. and now it "is not a reality"? O.o
I really hope you ment that the merge IS a reality Razz

Anyway, i wont be making the transition to the new forums, due to the resignment stated in earlier topics. So i wont be there as an admin either, no matter how of an honor that would be.
However, i will be tracking the news bulletins on the new forums. =)
And ofcourse, if MCBM decides to use the assets we made ourselves for the mod, i'll be willing to send him the entire package (source textures, final textures and if Draco approves, the models as well.)

Best o'luck to all of you! That goes for everyone on the merged team! =)
Urwy
Urwy
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM 23.06.12 12:04

Lol fail, I ment that is is a reality xD lolol

Thank you Urwy, as soon as you are back, and willing to help, the door is always open Smile

Sen me those textures if you want, I assure you, you will be fully credited.

Thanks a lot, and good luck to you too Smile
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingsentinal 24.06.12 8:04

i'll join but i'm currently in the middle of my GCSE's so i might not be able to get on all the time, hopefully this merge will give us a kickstart and get the ball rolling again. Very Happy
blazingsentinal
blazingsentinal

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM 24.06.12 8:55

Sure thing, blazing, good luck with your GCSEs
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel 26.06.12 19:12

Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by tsx1096 29.06.12 2:25

Well... I'm officially back. After having extreme computer problems, I *should* be back.
tsx1096
tsx1096

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum