Join the Team!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Join the Team!

Post by TiTAN on 08.09.12 13:56

Hi, I would like to apply. I would like to apply for quest writing, and texturing.
I can also do any type of GFX, like Photo manipulation, modelling and websites (Not websites tho, I'm bad at coding. Just the Graphics).
If you would like me to show some of my work PM me.

TiTAN
Stranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.09.12 15:42

Welcome Titan, I'm modelling a dragon, you can work on textures when it's finished. In the mean while, you can start writing quest Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.09.12 15:42

Welcome Titan, I'm modelling a dragon, you can work on textures when it's finished. In the mean while, you can start writing quest Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiTAN on 09.09.12 21:42

Jonix Shur'tugal wrote:Welcome Titan, I'm modelling a dragon, you can work on textures when it's finished. In the mean while, you can start writing quest Smile
Wait what?, Oh after I posted this, I looked around the forum, and saw that Razir said the project was dead. So I'm kinda confused.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TiTAN
Stranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.09.12 9:50

Technically not..anyway there's a new group of mod http://acgteam.tk created from one of out member..Anyone who is still here move there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum