Ra'zac !!

Go down

Ra'zac !!

Post by Raziel on 13.01.12 19:18

Galbatorix said there would be more eggs of the Ra'zac somewhere and that they would eclose soon....
So ten years later they should be a some of them and maybe even their parents the Lethr'blaka..

So the quest is to find them and to kill them Very Happy I think it should be a later part of the main quest ( Ra'zac are strong).
And Eragon should issue you the instructions of the mission

--edit-- Oh I just saw that mainquest-quests aren't allowed here.. Laughing sorry
Raziel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ra'zac !!

Post by MCBM on 13.01.12 21:01

Oh yeah. The Ra'zac will return.. and the player will have to take them out. Very Happy

We will figure it out

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ALAGAËSIA TOTAL CONVERSION MOD FOR SKYRIM

MODDERS NEEDED

NEXUS FORUMS TOPIC HERE
MCBM
Leader

View user profile http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by AspenShadow on 13.01.12 21:03

Nice idea, not sure how it would work in practice, but it's Canon and provides a challenge.
Will the Raz'ac be feral, animalistic and wild?
Or will they have been cared for and civilised by Old Empire Loyalists?
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM on 13.01.12 21:15

Naah, there aren't any servants of the Empire that would accept them ( remember the soldiers' reaction in Eldert ). The Ra'zac will now be feral and savage, interrested only in consuming flesh and killing their foes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MODDERS NEEDED

NEXUS FORUMS TOPIC HERE
MCBM
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by jierda on 26.01.12 3:40

@MCBM

In my opinion I think there should be some "Tame" Ra'zac that serve as mercenaries for the empire as well as savage wild Ra'zac who in my opinion could take the place of giants and have there camp sites scattered around Alagaesia

Jierda

jierda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM on 26.01.12 12:08

Well Ra'zac arent exactly easy to find. They are stealthy and fast. We could make them attack the player randomly like dragons do in Skyrim. As for tame Ra'zac we might make some of them too.

Though no Ra'zac is tame. They did eat Quimby as well as that soldier that tried to run away from Carvahall.

MODDERS NEEDED

NEXUS FORUMS TOPIC HERE
MCBM
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by jierda on 26.01.12 13:23

MCBM wrote:Well Ra'zac arent exactly easy to find. They are stealthy and fast. We could make them attack the player randomly like dragons do in Skyrim. As for tame Ra'zac we might make some of them too.

Though no Ra'zac is tame. They did eat Quimby as well as that soldier that tried to run away from Carvahall.
thats why i put tame in quotations

jierda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tsx1096 on 20.02.12 23:44

Expanding on your random attack idea, what if you dont "kill them" but when they're health hits 0 (or 1) they flee from you? otherwise there would be a lot of ra'zac, if we go by my luck on finding dragons
tsx1096

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brunnwag on 21.02.12 20:37

I like that. Maybe they have names? And there is a set number of them, so say if you kill bobskilledachicken or whatever one of them is called the next time you meet them they will have more health and stronger attacks?
brunnwag
Still thinking about rank...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tsx1096 on 22.02.12 19:41

Yeah! They evolve to the playing style of how you last fought them (Like someone would in a real time situation). So If you were playing very heavilly toward magic and a sheild, they would play with a ward and a sword. (Not exactly, just comparing it to skyrim terms)

I think of it like how the Big sister in bioshock 2 attacks you, mixed in with the randomness of dragons, and with an evolving combat style. So, some times they might be incredibly hard to kill (which I think is good)
tsx1096

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum