Creatures

Go down

Creatures

Post by Raziel on 18.01.12 15:18

Add all the creatures wich have to be placed in our mod to the list below (please in a red coulour).
Example:
1. Creature 1
2. Creature 2

etc...
Raziel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creatures

Post by AspenShadow on 18.01.12 17:27

Expanding on my inclusion of the Hadarac Desert as a 'true' area of the world, I was having some thoughts on wildlife as I don't want to divert from the Inheritance Lore too much.

I like the idea that Nasuada's imposed laws on magic users (which I don't agree with by the way) have forced a number of them into exile to live and practice their ways free of the Law's tyranny and they migrated to the Hadarac, since only magic users could survive the journey to the desert's heart.

The idea that they drew too much water from the soil and wrought too much change on the desert beneath, woke up a long hibernating race of vicious burrowing creatures who make the desert sands their home.

Additionally it's further explainable by lore as no-one would have ever been able to reach the desert in such large numbers of magic users to find and consequently disturb any life which dwells under the sand and desert caverns.
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oromis16 on 18.01.12 23:53

Nidhwal! The mysterious sea monster. Instead of it only being found by the sea, we can say that it has migrated to deep rivers and lakes, like Leona lake xD

oromis16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM on 19.01.12 10:22

Nah I doubt something so big could swim through a River to get into Leona Lake Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ALAGAËSIA TOTAL CONVERSION MOD FOR SKYRIM

MODDERS NEEDED

NEXUS FORUMS TOPIC HERE
MCBM
Leader

View user profile http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by AspenShadow on 19.01.12 12:47

What about Nidhwal tadpoles being misplaced into Leona Lake by the river flooding lol?
Just give the Nidhwal a very large metabolism so it can realistically grow sea/lake-monster big.
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AspenShadow on 19.01.12 12:58

Yes, sadly Inheritance by Canon doesn't have very many interesting (or at the very least aggressive) creatures that roam around to fight/engage in large numbers (except the Beors).

Unless ofcourse... hmmm.
What do you think about a violent disturbance in Du Weldenvarden forest, there are TONS of magical and normal creatures that lurk in the forest that have never been described in great detail before (but would still be canon/lore).

Perhaps that is the first clue of the Dark Elf Invasion questline:

That the Dark Elves have sent ahead scouts and saboteurs before their main army arrives and one group has managed to corrupt (do something evil) to the forest or at least a section of it that is causing all the magical unknown creatures to become feral/more aggressive and leave the forest to populate the surrounding areas?
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oromis16 on 21.01.12 2:54

Folkvir? Or the Majestic Elven Steeds
Fanghur
Feldunost
The Huge Owls and Snails?
Shrrg (Giant Wolf)
Nagra (Giant Boar)