[Quest HUB] Hadarac Desert

Go down

[Quest HUB] Hadarac Desert

Post by AspenShadow on 18.01.12 17:47

Expanding on my inclusion of the Hadarac Desert as a 'true' area of the world, I think I've found one of the better ways to keep such an area within the restrictions of Inheritance Canon/Lore and still a significant part of the adventuring.

"Nasuada's (tyrannical) laws on the proper usage and regulation of magic and it's practitioners has caused quite a stir all across the Empire, with such an influx of information among the commoners about magic, rather than the cautionary tales and horror stories, many more people have explored if they have magical potential and a large population of magic-users has already seceded from the Empire over these new laws and fled to create a magical 'paradise' in the heart of the Hadarac Desert, where (they believe) only a magic user could reach and survive."

Obviously the consequences are:

A magical disturbance and focal point has now been established in the center of the Hadarac Desert.

This is the first time such large numbers have managed to reach and spend an extended period of time that deep in the desert, as a result they have disturbed the life which dwells under the sand and sub-terranean desert caverns.

Quite a few new arrogant sorcerers have called upon spirits stronger than themselves and brought about a new population boom of Shades in the land.

The Empire now has a very powerful rebel faction who; while not openly hostile, have seceded from the rest of civilisation and simply wants to be left alone to practice as they wish, such a thing is incredibly dangerous unless supervised by experienced magic users (of which there are few) and because the New Order in Alagaesia couldn't survive the journey without magic and now have an area of the Empire out of their direct control.

-------
I figure this can be a new point of tension in the world, this is before the Dark Elves invade ofc, after the invasion I don't know how the two sides would react.

Last edited by AspenShadow on 17.02.12 13:13; edited 1 time in total
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Quest HUB] Hadarac Desert

Post by AnswerMan on 18.01.12 23:47

I like the idea and it would be a good way for an experienced/ high level player to get a challenge. They would act like a less responsible, less knowledgeable, and less orderly version of the college of winterhold.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AnswerMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM on 19.01.12 10:21

Sounds as a big questline if you want my opinion. It could be made as a future DLC. Great idea btw.

Surely Nasuada's new laws would stir things up, so its good that you thought of this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ALAGAËSIA TOTAL CONVERSION MOD FOR SKYRIM

MODDERS NEEDED

NEXUS FORUMS TOPIC HERE
MCBM
Leader

View user profile http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel on 19.01.12 13:36

Nice idea BUT WHYARE YOUWRITING INFIVE DIFFERENT COULORS ?
Please stop that, it isn't necessary and it hurts in my eyes...
Raziel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RazacEnder on 23.03.12 12:36

More specifically they could be located in Du Fells Nángoröth.
RazacEnder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down