ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Quest] final resting place

5 posters

Go down

[Quest] final resting place Empty [Quest] final resting place

Post by blazingsentinal 22.01.12 17:51

well as we all know in brisingr when eragon go to get a sword, ruan (or whatever her name is) tells him that broms sword is lost, also we never find out much about broms dragon: saphira. So i think there should be a quest where you return broms sword and possibly saphiras eldunari to his grave for eragon because he cant return to alagaesia, of course there will be a scavenger hunt looking for the items before hand but i just think this will add a bit of depth to brom as he wasnt explored much in the books as he died early on also maybe while your taking here there broms saphira tells you about him and maybe gives you a memory where play as brom killing a forsworn or something?
blazingsentinal
blazingsentinal

Back to top Go down

[Quest] final resting place Empty Re: [Quest] final resting place

Post by jierda 26.01.12 5:23

I've been thinking about Brom and I've decided that I would love to see Brom alive and serve as a big mentor to your character in the game

jierda

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM 26.01.12 12:11

Brom alive? No that would be a lore-breaker. Im afraid we will have to accept his death, but we could make a quest to retrieve his sword.

I think that this quest idea is great but im not sure the memory sequense is possible.
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingsentinal 26.01.12 15:38

MCBM wrote:Brom alive? No that would be a lore-breaker. Im afraid we will have to accept his death, but we could make a quest to retrieve his sword.

I think that this quest idea is great but im not sure the memory sequense is possible.
it could work like the azuras star quest e.g. saphira tells you about it you get put in the eldunari to relive the memory kill the forswarn (maybe morzan?) and get sucked back out once he's dead
blazingsentinal
blazingsentinal

Back to top Go down

Post by jierda 27.01.12 2:28

A question.... Are we using eldunari to replace soul gems? because to me thats a little lore-breaking. In the IC the eldunari are revered and very hard to come by, i come by a soul gem every few minutes in skyrim

jierda

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonDraco 27.01.12 15:31

Eldunari=soul gem.
No, just no.
I think the soul gems should be completely gone and normal gems/jewels being used to store energy.
AnonDraco
AnonDraco
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by brunnwag 27.01.12 16:00

Yes jewels to store gems and maybe (just a wild idea) eldunari are very rare and give bonuses like the dragon priest masks ( +20% blah blah) Maybe you get one at milestone levels like 10, 25, 50, 75, 80, 100 and more powerfull each one by visiting eragon.you could possibly find them in secret locations aswell, once you reach certain levels? And for releasing them they let you take them with you so they can explore and fly again.
brunnwag
brunnwag
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by MCBM 27.01.12 17:48

Yeah I think it's already been stated that SG will be gone. Eldunari have nothing to do with energy storage. That's gonna be the gems' work.
MCBM
MCBM
Leader

http://www.uoc.gr/

Back to top Go down

Post by jierda 27.01.12 19:50

ok thank you for the clarification

jierda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content