ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adressing map progress and comunication

2 posters

Go down

Adressing map progress and comunication Empty Adressing map progress and comunication

Post by julbeatty 13.06.12 5:47

1.Make a small random place
Our map progress is limited (look at the map section) and consequently less work is able to be done. The simple solution to this is have anybody (preferably the leader) create a slab of flat terrain and maybe a tree or two. I don't mean a well designed space, just a few slabs of terrain and an object or two. The hardest part of this project is to get started and I believe that something as simple as this will greatly impact our progress.

2. Comunication
Another issue I would like to adress is small (ineffective) comunication. As a result, new members can't see any progession on the map. I'm aware of the progress page in the forums but reading progress is exponently different from seeing it. To solve this we need to gather a volunteer to set up a shared youtube channel and post videos to keep our fans and members updated. As I'm writing this im creating a youtube account to be shared for all forum users.

3. Potential members
There is a group out there on steam workshop that is trying to join us. If hasn't given up then we need really need to add him to the comunity.

julbeatty

Back to top Go down

Adressing map progress and comunication Empty Re: Adressing map progress and comunication

Post by julbeatty 13.06.12 5:48

I'm new to the forum and used black text.

Our map progress is limited (look at the map section) and consequently less work is able to be done. The simple solution to this is have anybody (preferably the leader) create a slab of flat terrain and maybe a tree or two. I don't mean a well designed space, just a few slabs of terrain and an object or two. The hardest part of this project is to get started and I believe that something as simple as this will greatly impact our progress.

2. Comunication
Another issue I would like to adress is small (ineffective) comunication. As a result, new members can't see any progession on the map. I'm aware of the progress page in the forums but reading progress is exponently different from seeing it. To solve this we need to gather a volunteer to set up a shared youtube channel and post videos to keep our fans and members updated. As I'm writing this im creating a youtube account to be shared for all forum users.

3. Potential members
There is a group out there on steam workshop that is trying to join us. If hasn't given up then we need really need to add him to the comunity.

julbeatty

Back to top Go down

Adressing map progress and comunication Empty Re: Adressing map progress and comunication

Post by Urwy 13.06.12 7:53

julbeatty wrote:I'm new to the forum and used black text.

2. Comunication

3. Potential members

Julbeatty, i'm glad to see that there's atleast one person on these forums that hasnt lost his pace Very Happy
You do have some good points here, and i do agree that getting that first piece of map set up might make a difference.
We did already have a YT account for the mod, but i believe it got lost somewhere along the way, so a new one might be worth some consideration.
And about that steam-works group you mention; getting them on the team might kick some life into the mod again. But we'd need some impressive work to persuade them to join us. Since there's atleast 1 or 2 other eragon mods out there (with probably more progress).
And atleast one of those 2 mods has asked how our mod is doing, because they are considering to annex our team/assets to help on their mod.

While i'm not against the idea of combining forces with them, i do think it's something MCBM would need to decide. This is his mod after all.
And beside that, i havent been able to do any kind of modding recently. and wont be for quite a while to come.
Urwy
Urwy
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum