ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Quest]In the dawns light

4 posters

Go down

[Quest]In the dawns light Empty [Quest]In the dawns light

Post by Punkatsub 10.03.12 11:00

Summary: Shade is created in a large town by empire servants and you are requested to resolve this either simple kill the shade or also take care of the empire agents with extra minor reward.
This quest appears only after completing at least full mastery, plus the shade is supported by servants and empire supporters, takes several deaths for shade to die and strong each time.
Reward: Perk for killing the shade (Shadeslayer), something extra for killing/dealing with agent’s skills from Eragon/Arya.
Main Request: Shade or the quest giver voiced by me.
Punkatsub
Punkatsub

Back to top Go down

[Quest]In the dawns light Empty Re: [Quest]In the dawns light

Post by Livan 10.03.12 11:06

I like it!

Livan

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingsentinal 10.03.12 11:35

maybe the shadeslayer perk gives you + 25% damage against spirits/ undead or something like that?
blazingsentinal
blazingsentinal

Back to top Go down

Post by AspenShadow 10.03.12 17:47

I like the idea, sounds like it can work, but... it would have to be scaled up a bit in terms of difficulty, Shades won't be half as rare as in the books in our Alagaesia (influx of inexperienced sorcerers).
So the quest's Epic-Factor might be better served if the Shade was created through a larger-than-average summoning and is comprised of MANY spirits, rather than Durza's 3 & Varaug's few dozen. [Note: Shades can be of any race, gender and species, it has been known that animals and even Dragons can become a Shade.]

I'm not sure about the Perk because atm Necromancy doesn't exist in Alagaesia it's a magical impossibility; unless things go well at the Main Quest team meet that is. Wink
AspenShadow
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down