ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting development in real world

2 posters

Go down

Interesting development in real world Empty Interesting development in real world

Post by RazacEnder 18.05.12 9:13

I have been assigned a project where I can create whatever I want from here until Christmastime. What this means is that I might be able to contribute to the mod as my project, maybe write out a possible story-line in a script or some books that could appear in-game, or I could try to learn how to use Creation kit and Map Farthen Dur or some other place. I bring this up because a lot of people seem to be occupied by work in the real world and if things go my way this mod will be my work in the real world and I will therefore have much more time to work on it. First I am going to need everyone's thoughts on the matter, post whether or not you think it is a good idea for me to try and make this mod my personal project (it can be done and I'm not making this up) as well as what the hell I should try to make with my limited skill set.
RazacEnder
RazacEnder

Back to top Go down

Interesting development in real world Empty Re: Interesting development in real world

Post by saker277 19.05.12 3:06

That sounds like a great idea. Hopefully you will get good marks on the project too because that you probably mean you made something great for the mod. I'm no idea maker though so i don't have any suggestions as to what you should actually do, but good luck.
saker277
saker277

Back to top Go down

Interesting development in real world Empty Re: Interesting development in real world

Post by RazacEnder 19.05.12 15:10

A few things I forgot:
The project won't start in earnest until august
and I need to figure out what I'm doing soon, so I'll need some more responses quickly
RazacEnder
RazacEnder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum