ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is happening???

3 posters

Go down

What is happening??? Empty What is happening???

Post by Acsriot 21.05.12 21:38

No offense to anyone here. But i have been trying to find someone in charge to potentialy merge our 2 modding groups. But no one is ever online to answer my questions. What is the status of this mod ?

Acsriot
Stranger

Back to top Go down

What is happening??? Empty Re: What is happening???

Post by Urwy 23.05.12 21:14

Acsriot wrote:No offense to anyone here. But i have been trying to find someone in charge to potentialy merge our 2 modding groups. But no one is ever online to answer my questions. What is the status of this mod ?

We've lost most of our momentum. Mostly real-life stuff that's claiming priorities (im my case anyway.. But also the feeling that i've taken on more than i can handle)
From what i get from the forums i'd say most of us are still willing to do stuff, but we're lacking the coordination and specifics of what'll be in our mod and what wont, since new ideas keep popping up, and that's about it.

Anyway, that's my view on things.. please, do speak up if someone disagrees.
Urwy
Urwy
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Post by julbeatty 13.06.12 15:25

If you are still interested contact our leader MCBM and if you can't find him then assume the answer is yes. By signing up you're already part of the team however, for a full merge the next step would be to get the rest of your modding group signed up.

julbeatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum