ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Quest] Beef Is What's For Dinner!

2 posters

Go down

[Quest] Beef Is What's For Dinner! Empty [Quest] Beef Is What's For Dinner!

Post by AspenShadow 19.01.12 15:12

A very young Elf who doesn't agree with the almost universal abstaining of meat has become an outcast amongst his peers due to the efforts of a rival Elf who believes him to be uncaring to the plight of the animals killed for meat if he can stomach it.

He may not ever be able to change public opinion of him after the other Elf's vicious campaign against him nor is he willing to change his diet, but he can get even with the Elf who turned his friends against him.
He wants you to somehow 'slip' some meat into the Elf's Evening meal (easily achieved with an interactive fruit dish of some sort) at an upcoming celebration, as he sits at the Head Table he will be touted a hypocrite and our quest-givers peers just might realise they've judged him too harshly for his eating habits.

I really haven't decided what the quest reward could be, I just wanted to see a stealthy comical quest involving an overzealous Elf Vegetarian jocolor
AspenShadow
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Quest] Beef Is What's For Dinner! Empty Re: [Quest] Beef Is What's For Dinner!

Post by AnswerMan 20.01.12 4:06

Dude this reminds me of that FNV quest. It was one of my favorite by the way. :)If we do this quest i think we should keep solid to the FNV and add an option to completely outcast the meat eating elf. I love this idea because it's creative and feasible.
AnswerMan
AnswerMan

Back to top Go down