ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords

5 posters

Go down

Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords Empty Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords

Post by saker277 05.02.12 21:40

I was just wondering if we really are gonna get to put in our own hidden sword. I have been playing around with modeling before the release of the CK and i made(in my opinion) a nice looking first attempt at a sword. So, will i be able to add it in with a name along the line's of "Saker's Bane" or something like that as a reward for an easter egg quest?
saker277
saker277

Back to top Go down

Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords Empty Re: Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords

Post by Urwy 05.02.12 22:08

Well, there's already a Draco's bane... So i dont see why there can be other weapons named after our teammembers.....

I guess any model and should do, as long as its name doesnt contain any foul language, or suggestive themes.
(since stuff like that could get the mod into trouble on the nexus and other sites..)
It's stats will probably be determined later on... so we can balance them with everything else.
Urwy
Urwy
Still thinking about rank...

Back to top Go down

Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords Empty Re: Mod Author Custom Easter Egg Swords

Post by blazingsentinal 06.02.12 15:47

mine ones in bruunwags easter egg thread if you want to check it out
blazingsentinal
blazingsentinal

Back to top Go down

Post by brunnwag 06.02.12 16:17

I dont think we should use 'bane' so often it will get boring... maybe look up other words to use as im not a thesaurus...
( i love using ...)
brunnwag
brunnwag

Back to top Go down

Post by Urwy 06.02.12 16:57

SomethingBane
SomethingRend
Something's Fury

You name it. Even "johnny" could do.. (think of Isildur, Glamdring, etc)
Anything is possible Smile
Urwy
Urwy

Back to top Go down

Post by saker277 06.02.12 17:59

i didn't relize that draco's sword was draco's bane. i will have to think of something clever for mine.
saker277
saker277

Back to top Go down

Post by jierda 06.02.12 23:41

this is what sounded cool for an idea for your sword. i spoilered' it in case you wanted to do it by your self;)
Spoiler:

jierda

Back to top Go down

Post by brunnwag 11.02.12 14:27

Hey i want the blade from the sword i sketched, but a fancier hilt, crossgard and Pommel, hand and half sword.
brunnwag
brunnwag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down