ALAGAËSIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[QUEST] "Unneccesary Chaos"

3 posters

Go down

[QUEST] "Unneccesary Chaos" Empty [QUEST] "Unneccesary Chaos"

Post by Nolo99TB 25.02.12 21:54

This quest happens after you get your Rider's sword. A couier hands you a note from a mysterious man. The note says "Nice sword, it's sad that it isn't using it's full potential. If your enterested meet me at the inn(this is whatever in is in ellesmera) in ellesmera." When you recieve the letter and read it you start the quest. Enter the inn and a man in black robes will approuch you and tell you to meet him in his room. once you enter he will shut the door. The man reveils his name is Vespr, the leader of a disbanded group of mercenaries. He says that he will pay you handsomly if you go to (small town in Duweldvarden that the coders can decide on) and murder a few townsfolk(atleast 5 no more then 10) with your sword. After that go back to the inn and he will give you 1,000 gold and well head to the town and observer for himself. NOTES: If you kill less then 5 people mercaneries will track you down and try to kill you. The learder will have a note form Vespr saying to kill you for lieing. If you kill more then 10 then the same encounter will happen. If you killed the right amount of people the townsfolk will hate you(either way if you kill anyone) Vespr will follow you when needed. You can't access any speech anouncements untill you leave the inn. If you leave then go back and tell him the job is done the same thing will happen if you kill the wrong amount. And if you kill the mercanieres Vespr will track you down and take his money(can't be stopped). Or if you decide to kill Vespr the money on him will be 15 gold.
Nolo99TB
Nolo99TB

Back to top Go down

[QUEST] "Unneccesary Chaos" Empty Re: [QUEST] "Unneccesary Chaos"

Post by oromis16 26.02.12 2:48

Also, you can maybe go and report it to Queen Arya/ her guards. Then they will tell you that these bunch of mercenaries have been causing trouble since they got into the forest during the chaos of the war (borders not guarded well or something) they will then set up an ambush at that town, and you help them kill the mercenaries. Then the captain will say that you acted in a way a true rider would act and will pay you the mercenaries bounty. However, i don't know how the bandits got in to ellesmera the first place, with the mystical warden guy and a tonne of spells placed on the city and the forest....

oromis16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolo99TB 26.02.12 3:03

When The army was attacking Ureban Vespr sneaked in with some guards returning to patrol then after he toke refugee as a travler
Nolo99TB
Nolo99TB

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolo99TB 26.02.12 3:05

Very Happy NOTE im working on the coding right now
Nolo99TB
Nolo99TB

Back to top Go down

Post by AspenShadow 26.02.12 3:48

Sounds good 99, I was a little worried about the lack of a 'report it the guards/good guy' ending, but with Oromis suggestion I think it'd be great.
Also I'm not sure whether we'll end up adding this in for the Rider's Sword for EVERY kill or not, but for this quest certainly every citizen you kill for this Vespr, their blood coating your Rider's blade should make it stronger like Zar'roc (by a significantly larger amount if we do end up having every kill with your Rider's blade add to it's strength by a small amount); sadly money just isn't enough of a motivator to do evil when you can gain it easily by doing good. POWER, or a unique reward, is far more tempting and will put a good-oriented player in a more complex moral dilemma. It also makes sense as without some sort of weapon-oriented reward the quest could just be slotted in anytime rather than after you obtain your Rider's Sword.
AspenShadow
AspenShadow
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolo99TB 26.02.12 15:02

I know this is a rough draft of it and unfourtunitly I tried coding another quest and no luck. Just a screwed up whiterun
Nolo99TB
Nolo99TB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down